Kerala is a very beautiful place to live & spend time during vacations. People in Kerala are well educated & logical minded. Health care sectors of Kerala are of high standard, therefore Kerala is famous for health tourism. Traditional healing systems such as Ayurveda, yoga, Siddha etc make Kerala a well-liked health tourism spot. It also has exotic tourist attractions. Health tourism or Medical tourism basically a wider term which is about traveling to a different place to undergo an authentic traditional treatment of that place. These treatments are generally intended to bring in healthy lifestyle changes like diet and way of living.
Easy Touch includes a wide range of health-oriented tourism which might include health conductive treatment to curative forms of traveling. According to Global Wellness Institute, health tourism industry has grown exponentially in past few years. Kerala has put itself in the map as a destination for Ayurvedic Health tourism. In certain countries certain medical treatments are found to be expensive, so people travel to another place to undergo the same treatment which would be relatively inexpensive. These treatments would not be for emergency medical conditions.
- Day 1stArrive at Cochin airport. Move to Hotel, City Tour, Overnight in Kochi.
- Day 2ndStart Tour at Morning after Breakfast, visit Mattanchery, Santa Cruz Basilica Church, Indo-Portuguese Museum, Jew Town & Marine drive. Overnight in Kochi.
- Day 3rdMove to Kumarakam at Early Morning. Check in to the Boat, Jaunt in Boat on Lagoon. Move to Thekkady. Overnight in Thekkady.
- Day 4thAfter Breakfast, Sightseeing in Thekkady, Elephant Ride, Jeep Riding. Overnight in Thekkady.
- Day 5thAfter Breakfast, move to Munnar. Visit Eravikulam National Park, Tea Museum & Blossom Park. Overnight in Munnar.
- Day 6thAfter Breakfast, Morning drive in to Matupetty Dam, Devikulam, Attukal Waterfalls, Echo point & Top Station. Overnight in Munnar.
- Day 7thAfter Breakfast, move to Athirapally - Vazhachal , Sightseeing of Athirapally-Vazhachal. Move to Ayurvedic Villa for Ayurvedic Treatment.
Ayurveda (Rejuvenation Therapy)
- A package of 7 days which includes the following :
- The purification of body
- Oil massage - Pizhichil
- Rice bundle massage - Njavarikizhi
- Dhaara - In this activity, some herbal oils, medicated milk and medicated butter milk and others are used and poured onto forehead in a special manner.
- Herbal leaves bundle massage -Elakizhi
Rejuvenation therapy consists of full body massage with herbal oil, powder, and cream, specially prepared medicines for having and a medicated steam bath. It is a 7-day treatment program having two sessions of 45 minutes every day. This treatment is to rejuvenate the mind, body, and soul by eliminating all the toxins from the body, the therapy nourishes the whole system of the body by providing ideal health and longevity.
- Each of the above packages includes the following services for the duration of stay :
- Accommodation as per the category of booking
- Daily Ayurvedic treatments
- Ayurvedic vegetarian full board meal
- Initial, daily and final consultation by the doctor
- Free medicines during the treatment period
- Composition of an individual Ayurveda diet menu
- The following services are provided complimentary along with every package booking
- Daily Yoga classes
- Duration of the treatments may vary according to the direction of the doctor and process may change depending upon the patient’s body condition.
- Final decision of the program will be taken by the consulting doctor.
After completion of Ayurvedic Treatment, move to Cochin Airport.